Order was sent to me when I hadn't even ordered them.....I tried a trial offer and did not like them.....Never wanted anymore pills and they automatically shipped a bottle to me and charged my credit card......I do not want anymore pills and I want my credit card refunded or I will be contacting my lawyer...They cannot automatically send these pills when all I ordered was a trial sample.........I want my money refunded, and I do not want anymore pills.I certainly did not order anymore pills, nor do I want them...They did not work at all !!!!!!!!

Had an Experience with Avesil?

Comments

I was looking up diet reviews to aid in weight loss as an added help to my existing exercise and diet regimen. I stumbled on a website called "dietspotlight.com". My eye was attracted to another product that appeared to me "chosen" as the best one.

A who is domain search revealed the owner as a "Chad Journey."

Could be a fictitious. Who knows.

A who is search of Advesil.com revealed "Chad Journey" as the owner of the "diet" supplement's domain as well. Well what a coincidence. :roll

Diet Supplement related company whois info follows.

Domain Name: DIETSPOTLIGHT.COM

Domain Name:AVESIL.INFO

Created On:06-Jan-2009 22:41:35 UTC

Last Updated On:17-Dec-2012 14:47:03 UTC

Expiration Date:06-Jan-2014 22:41:35 UTC

Sponsoring Registrar:Moniker Online Services LLC (R245-LRMS)

Status:CLIENT DELETE PROHIBITED

Registrant Phone Ext.:

Registrant FAX:

Registrant FAX Ext.:

Registrant

The diet web site appears to be an advertising front for this SCAM. Not very clever if you do a little research.

Some will prey on people desperate for a solution. If EVER something has a free trial, ALWAYS inquire about the cancellation policy, and read the fine print.

Luckily money can buy just about anything, but it does not buy word of mouth. I love how the *** actually offers this pissed off poster the trial.

Thanks PISSED CONSUMER! Keep getting the word out! ha ha ha

New Iberia, Louisiana, United States #657451

If you never ordered the trial, how would they get your credit card info to charge it? Sounds a little fishy to me. :?

North Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #609396

Thanks for these postings! I almost signed up for the free trial until i googled it and found this site. I appreciate the heads up : ) :grin

Didn't read the terms & conditions, did you. ROFL

to Satan Festus, Missouri, United States #608816

Terms & Conditions:

Start your Trial today and we will send you a full 30-day supply of Avesil. Just pay $3.95 in shipping and processing. You will have 14 days to try Avesil and discover why it is the perfect Weight-control Formula for you. 14-day trial starts on order date. You must cancel before end of trial period and return trial supply (at your expense) to avoid product charge of $89.95 and continuation in our home delivery program. Beginning 30 days from order date and every 30 days thereafter, our home delivery program will send you a fresh supply of product for $89.95 plus $5.95 s/h per shipment, charged to same card you provide today. Avesil Customer Care: 866-730-3330 or visit www.Avesil.com. By Clicking "Order" you agree to be enrolled in the 14-day trial for Avesil, and after the trial expires, you agree that your card will be charged $89.95 per month until you cancel. See Terms and Conditions for full details. You can cancel any time prior to the date of your next shipment.

Return/Refund Policy:

Shipping and processing fees are non-refundable. All sales after the trial period are final.

Please note that we cannot process packages marked "Return to Sender" or "Refused". Returned packages require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number to ensure accurate processing. RMA numbers can be obtained by calling Avesil Customer Care at (866) 730-3330 or you can manage your account at www.avesil.com under customer...

Avesil Returns - RMA#

4071 Laguna St

Coral Gables, FL 33146

Customer Care

If you have any questions,

please call us toll-free at:

866-730-3330

HOURS:

MONDAY - FRIDAY 9:00AM - 7:00PM EST

SATURDAY 10:00AM - 4:00PM EST

SUNDAY - CLOSED -

Additionally, you can email us with your questions and/or comments 24 hours a day online at customercare@avesil.com.

Avesil Customer Care